Simple experiments Make Batteries
Materials and equipments to make the battery are :
- 6 Tablespoon of table salt
- Glasses or very small cups
- 4 pieces of copper coins with diameter around 4 cm
- The sheets of aluminium foil (Thick)
- 2-copper wire around 20 cm
- Enough Water
Step To Make It:
1. Mix salt and a cup of water that will be a saline solution.
2. then, form of coins (4 pieces) by cutting a sheet of aluminum foil.
3. then, scissors again four pieces of paper towel with a size slightly larger than the cutout aluminum foil.
4. Then, sheets of cardboard cloth dipped in saline solution for a few seconds.
The materials for the volcano experiments:
- Baking Soda (make sure it’s not baking powder)
- Vinegar container to hold everything and avoid a big mess!
- Paper towels or a cloth (just in case)
- Place some of the baking soda into your container.
- Pour in some of the vinegar
- Watch as the reaction takes place!
The baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is a base while the vinegar (acetic acid) is an acid. When they react together they form carbonic acid which is very unstable, it instantly breaks apart into water and carbon dioxide, which creates all the fizzing as it escapes the solution.
For extra effect you can make a realistic looking volcano. It takes some craft skills but it will make your vinegar and baking soda eruptions will look even more impressive!
We Make this experiment so people would know how to make their live better with science. This site is made by saw_937 and crew
Sorry if there is mistake that make you unhappy
we must develop science for our life because without science we cant live.
please give us likes and comments with a good comments